Saskia Lee velvet fabric has a soft, short pile giving it a luxurious look and feel. The printing is superb, with crisp colours. It drapes beautifully and is durable, making it suitable for many types of interior furnishings:
- Bed throws
The above are just some examples of the many ways our gorgeous velvets can be used.
- Weight 280gms
- Width 135cm
- Martindale 140,000
- Dry fastness to rubbing 4 - 5 out of 5
- Wet fastness to rubbing 4 - 5 out of 5
- Pilling resistance 5 out of 5
- Smooth backing making it easy to work with
- 100% Poly
- Manufactured and finished in Europe. Printed in the United Kingdom
- Care: Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30 °C / 85F. Delicate tumble cycle on a medium heat. Iron on a medium heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results. Do not iron on top of other polyester fabrics, as the print may transfer. Do not dry clean. Do not wring. Shrinkage 2 - 5%.
* Note: Representative samples have been independently tested against commercial standards by a UKAS accredited lab. Please note care instructions are provided for guidance only and recommend testing to ensure the fabric is suitable for your intended use.